FUN WITH WORDS – Thurs Feb 28th 9:30 AM
- A Parent & Child Event – Henry Carter Hull Library, Community Room
- You and your child(ren), age 2-5, join Children’s Librarian Lynn Hidek at 9:30 for a special interactive program Fun With Words.
- Based on the research found in the national program Every Child Ready to Read, Fun With Words will be a great time for parents to play–educationally– with their child(ren). You’ll explore new books, tell great stories, sing silly songs, make a word jar to take home and help develop your child’s oral language and vocabulary.
- Please come for a fun and valuable morning.
- *Registration required for this event. Register HERE or by phone 860-669-7246
You may also like...