Lots of fun at the Preschool Pizza Party!
Best Beginnings is a Kindergarten Readiness initiative for Clinton children from birth through age 5. Funded by the Clinton Board of Education and the United Way, Best Beginnings enhances early experiences so that all children enter kindergarten ready to learn!
We provide support to families and early care and education centers through:
- Family Events
- Professional Development
- Resource and Referral Services
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Collaboration with Community
- Information Distribution
- Preschool Pizza Party! – Wed, May 17, 5-7pm – Joel Cafeteria Attention incoming kindergarten families! Join us for pizza, salad, drinks and dessert while getting to know other incoming families! Take-home resources and activities will be available. May 17, Joel School Cafeteria from 5-7. Registration is required. CLICK HERE to register. Share this:FacebookTwitterGoogleEmailPrint
- FREE Kindergarten Readiness Groups FREE Kindergarten Readiness Groups provide 4 and 5-year-old children with a pre-kindergarten experience to develop skills for learning! Parents will receive information focused on current issues in child development while the children participate in preschool activities. Group max is 10 students, enrollment is open as long as slots remain! Parents do not need to remain ...
- Clinton Public Schools Preschool Programs Preparing Independent and Collaborative Learners Empowered to Embrace the Future Why is preschool important? Preschool promotes social-emotional, cognitive, language, fine, and gross motor development. Children are encouraged to make choices. This fosters independence. Children learn to take care of themselves and others. Children are introduced to behaviors that will help them function as learners throughout school. Preschool activities provide children with ...