Best Beginnings is a Kindergarten Readiness initiative for Clinton children from birth through age 5. Funded by the Clinton Board of Education and the United Way, Best Beginnings enhances early experiences so that all children enter kindergarten ready to learn!
We provide support to families and early care and education centers through:
- Family Events
- Professional Development
- Resource and Referral Services
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Collaboration with Community
- Information Distribution
- Online parent survey about a ratings system for early childhood programs – ENGLISH or SPANISH
- National Association for the Education of Young Children – Great web resource for parents – Visit their website
- Best Beginnings Survey – Your feedback is vital!